Showing and Showjumping
With showing classes and a full programme of British Showjumping (BS), competitors will be spoilt for choice.
WORKING HUNTER & ROR RETRAINED RACEHORSE CHALLENGE
The Whitfield Ring
The Whitfield ring features classes for both ridden hunter and open working hunter with a championship for the winners finishing off the day. 2018 schedule coming soon.
The Aramstone Ring
An action-packed day of top-class BS affiliated senior show jumping is planned for the Aramstone Ring commencing at 9.00am (with entries on the day). The schedule includes a National 1.30m Open Championship Qualifier and Senior Foxhunter First Round 1.20m Open. Steve Williams is the course-designer and will no doubt build some testing tracks to ensure exciting entertainment for the spectators and strong competition for the excellent prize money provided by our generous sponsors.
Once again two trophies are up for grabs: The NFU Mutual Challenge Trophy presented by the Ross on Wye & Ledbury NFU to the winner of the Herefordshire Country Fair Championship; and the Orles Barn Restaurant Cup to the winner of the Senior 1.20m Open.
- Complimentary TICKETS TO RIDE available
- In the event of insufficient starters in all classes, lower prizes may be withheld inaccordance with British Showjumping Rule 76.6.1
- Unaccompanied competitors must provide the Show Organiser with a contacttelephone number in case of an emergency
- Stallion rules 82.20 and 102
- Riders will be charged £3 for medical cover (for the day)
- Entries will be taken on the day
The Caradoc Ring
Starting at 9am in the Caradoc Ring arena we have 8 classes of of competition including Open Show Jumping and Team Pony Club Show Jumping Competition with rosettes and carrots for the ponies.
Entries will be taken on the day.
For further details please contact Zoe Thomas on 07939 070 496.